CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Nursing Cover


This is mine..

I am a pro breastfeeding mother.. Alhamdulillah I managed to fully breastfed my son Faiq (now 4++ yo) up until he was 2 years old and continue breastfeeding together with formula until he was 2.5 years old. Right now, my lil Faheem (1 yr and 2 mths) is still fully breastfed without the intervention of formula milk. When talking about nursing during outings, I did it with the help of my nursing cover. No need to rush to find a nursing room. Just put the nursing cover on and I can nurse my son in public. The nursing cover comes with an adjustable strap and boning so that u can peep and see your child and vise versa. You can also fold the nursing cover and stash it the baby bag so that u can use it anytime you want. I even have it in my working bag. I sometimes uses it to cover my booby during pumping session at the surau of my working place. I also have one in my car. U never know when u wanna use it.

Anyway, I'm opening an order for it if you are interested to have one like mine...


Choose the fabric and email me at timmysuhaimi@gmail.com
The price is RM38 (Excluding postage)

No comments:

Post a Comment